Samstag, 16. Mai 2015

FKA Twigs Gushes Over Her Relationship With Robert Pattinson But Also Admits To Hating The 'Fame'!

http://wp.me/p55gzU-a90

Not everything is perfect in FKA Twigs and Robert Pattinson's relationship.


In a recent interview, the singer admitted to hating Robert's fame despite her love for the actor.


[ Related: FKA Twigs & Robert Really Are Engaged! ]


The 27-year-old revealed:



"It's really hard—I can't begin to explain how awful it is. It makes you want to just stop everything sometimes. It makes you want to smash your face into the mirror."


Wow, that's INTENSE! We have a feeling Robert's ex, Kristen Stewart, feels similarly!


Regardless of the crazy publicity, the beauty gushed:



"I didn't see my life going this way at all. But it's worth it. I'm so happy."


Aww, soo sweet!!!


At least FKA has Pattinson to rely on as she navigates the craziness of fame!!


[Image via WENN.]


more: http://wp.me/p55gzU-a90. #FKATwigs, #LoveLine, #RobertPattinson

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen