Dienstag, 19. Mai 2015

My Hot, Consensual Introduction to the Rape Fantasy Romance Novel

http://wp.me/p55gzU-b00

One of the primary elements that’s kept me away from indulging in the wet and wistful pleasures of a good romance novel is that the sex was never rough enough and men were always drippy. They were either counts, billionaires, cowboys, or some other sort of amorphous type of “stud” that I’ve never encountered in Real Life, all of them talking like overly eager participants in a Renaissance Festival or dull vampires. BDSM novels provided no relief, either; with their protocols, safe-words, props, ad theatrics—all feel as tedious to me as a Japanese tea ceremony. Or just like horny LARPing.

Read more...









more: http://wp.me/p55gzU-b00. #AskingForIt, #CaraMckenna, #Consequences, #DarkRomance, #ForcedSeduction, #LilahPace, #MySecretGarden, #NancyFriday, #Prisoner, #RapeFantasy, #Romance, #RtBookLoversConvention, #WillingVictim

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen